Monday, September 1, 2008

Husband and Wife


The Wedding was amazing, everything went very smoothly. Matt and Christina looked, well see for your self.. This picture was taken at Roger William's Park in the Temple to Music. There was another wedding there , but we had a permit and was able use the locale how we wanted and they had to move as a result . The photographer was teasing me the whole time because I was taking just as many pictures as he did. Mostly Candids of the bride and groom though as I was a bridesmaid. Once we left Roger Williams Park we headed to the Ivy Garden in West Warwick. I must admit I was skeptical as to what I was going to see there . It was soo pretty! I would say that everyone really enjoyed themselves , some more than they should have!the bride and groom danced the night away before heading back to their hotel to get next to no sleep . They headed on their honeymoon this morning at 6am. By now Matt and Christina should have already arrived to their all inclusive resort in Cancun , hopefully Gustav and Hannah will stay far away.
Congratulations to the new Mr and Mrs!!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Woa I can't believe your brother is married... I havent seen him in a billion years. Congrats!