Saturday, August 30, 2008

Wedding.. Wedding and More Wedding

Matthew and Christina are getting married tomorrow. This I am excited about . I will now have someone that I can consider a sister!! We had the rehersal last night , the pastor/ minister( not sure) is a funny guy , it should be a great ceremony!!

One thing that I am finding to be slightly difficult is to stop comparing my wedding to theirs. I know not everyone shares the same tastes but I still find myself thinking what I would have done differently. Regardless , its going to be an amazing event!!!

The details so far .....

The Bride and Groom will have their first dance to Everything by Michael Buble
the bridal party is dancing to Can you feel the love tonight by Elton John
Matthew and My Mom are dancing to What a Wonderful World by Louis Armstrong ( This is the same song John and his mother danced to at our wedding!)
The bridal party is being introduced to Celebration by Kool and the Gang... this makes me nervous , as I feel I should have some clever way of entering the room , but i'm just not that clever!

From what I understand each table's centerpiece will be our very own cake with the table number on it . I love this idea for multiple reasons . 10 people to a table and a single layer of cake is ALOT of cake!! yummm. secondly Christina has Celiac's so a gluten free cake is necessary for her. But I do not share in this and even though some gluten free stuff is great. I love gluten in my cake!

I'm very excited to see the flowers I will get to carry. I am crossing my fingers we have great weather , as we're taking pictures after the ceremony at Roger William's Park, Temple to Music and the Rose Garden....
How much more Rhode Island can you get!!!!
I love it!!


I hope everyone has an awesome Labor Day Weekend!!! Pictures and more details to follow!!!

No comments: