Sunday, July 13, 2008

Vacation

So .... Posts will less frequent then the already are , as I'm currently 6 days and a wake up away from DISNEYLAND! sweet! and then I will have lots of pics to share of the great state of California.

My goals for the trip are........

1. Eat at in-n-out
2. Go to Vegas ( yes i know this is another state)
3. Put my feet in the Pacific Ocean ( ive never done this before)
4. Go to Laguna Beach. (Just because)
5. See Walt Disney's Apartment
6. Survive the 6 hour layover on the way back.

p.s the sox are in 1st again! woohoo!

1 comment:

Emily said...

OK, so since I have some experience here I'll have to amend your goals a little ;)

First off, eat at Fatburger -- In and Out is overrated. Fatburger is YUMMY. Recommend for first off the flight meal, I think that's when it tastes best ;)

If you're going to the pacific, might as well go to Venice Beach. Touristy, but fun.

Baseball fan! You have to go to Dodger Stadium or Anaheim ... neither are hard, or expensive, to get tickets to.

Hmmm... I think that's it for now ;) Have fun!