Tuesday, June 24, 2008

GI Bill What?

I made a cake yesterday.. It was a Vanilla Cinnamon Cake .. It was suppose to have a Mexican Hot Chocolate frosting , but I don't have any ancho chilies, so instead I made a vanilla butter cream frosting . Needless to say it was super dry . the frosting was good though. Man was I disappointed. It was the first time in a while that I failed in the kitchen

So, I was reading the Navy Times and there was an article about spouses being able to use the GI bill. If I can go to Culinary School on the Navy's dime I am ALL for it. As each day goes by the more I think about it . Even though things at work are getting better, I know its not what I want to do. I want to be a chef darn it!

So the family got some more news over the weekend. My cousin Brian and his wife Jessica are expecting their first child in Feb. Same month as Matt and Christina. So that would make 4 babies in the family under 1. and 6 under 4!!! Our Family has grown in leaps and bounds over the last 3 years. Its very exciting!!

No comments: