Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Class of 2001 Where are you now?

we were almost never apart....
Jon, Allison Ricky

On the eve of the 7th anniversary of the class of 2001 from Cranston High School East, I can't help but wonder where my classmates are . Are they happy? Have they gotten everything they hoped for senior year? Gosh , I remember it like it was yesterday.... Prom with Ray... Graduation night with Ray and Danielle... and then the infamous "puddle" aka flooded road incident, that would be the time where I flooded the engine of they car i just got permission to drive.. good times...

But really... where is everyone? are they still in cranston? it seems lots of people are getting married... having kids... Did everyone graduate from college like they had intended? Who is in the Military? Sadly some of our classmates have passed away , at ages where you should be expirences your "firsts" not your "lasts".. On a brighter note I found some pictures from senior year. some times, I won't ever forget....



Before East Prom...
Danielle & Allison

Cranston West Graduation
June 12, 2001

Cranston East Senior Prom
Allison and Ray

1 comment:

Emily said...

I'm still alive! Did you think 7 years after graduation we'd be posting on each other's blogs after watching Shannon on NESN? hehe