Saturday, May 31, 2008

Thing One , Thing Two ....

Well , thats what they used to be called... Now the new babies have names!!! We have an Emma Grace, and Liam Michael to join BIG SISTER Abigail Rose!! The twins are the cutest damn things I've ever seen. They don't look a like , people are saying that Emma looks like Abby , but I think they look like cute babies! Tomorrow I will have pictures. In other news , Sex and the City comes out this weekend ...... I wish I had a Sara to go see it with .

Well its the top of the 12th inning and the sox are still tied with batimore, so i'm off to watch the game.

1 comment:

Kickin' it with the Klinedinsts' said...

AWWWWW, I wish we could go see the sex and the city too... Blake and I saw it this afternoon and it wasn't as cool as if I had been with my best gal pal!!!!