Tuesday, May 27, 2008

First Blog!!

Ok , so not that anyone pressured me to get one of these fancy blogger blogs, but darn it I felt left out. If you're reading this , is it safe to assume you know me? possibly. I feel an introduction is required. I am Allison , married to John , we reside in Connecticut aka the state with the second highest gas prices. We have 2 dogs , Sox and Fenway , clearly we are Red Sox fans. No human children. I've been married now for almost 4 years. I've been with John for almost 7 years ( holy crap). We've probably only spend about 3 years consecutively together . This is due to the fact that he is in the Navy. He has ( with my help) decided to make a career out of it. I one billion percent support that. We have purchased a condo in which we have currently stalled with the cosmetic enhancements. We decided to use our money to vacation instead. I might love Disney more thank you're average 25 year old , but whatever. We're going twice this year!

Recently my eyes have been opened to the world of pediatric cancer. Fortunately no one in my family has been directly impacted by this , it could have easily happened to anyone I know. I will do anything I can to support that cause as no parent should have to bury a child. I will be walking in the Relay for Life in Honor of Cody Myers. He earned his angel wings June 13, 2007 at the age of 2. You can visit www.carepages.com. Cody's page is CodyMyers1.

Well , I think I've said enough. I hope to keep up with this more than I have with other blogs.

1 comment:

Kickin' it with the Klinedinsts' said...

Congrats on the first blog!!! I hope to read much more in the future!!!